Top 10 things you can do to help the environment
April 22, 2019
There are many little, daily things you can do to help the environment and reduce the amount of waste you produce. Try to implement these in your everyday routine to promote a greener lifestyle!
1) Recycle materials whenever possible!
2) Use resuable plates and silverware in the Great Hall instead of the disposable options.
3) Carpool and walk to places when possible.
4) Eat less meat and dairy.
5) Conserve water; don’t leave the tap running when brushing your teeth, have shorter showers, etc.
6) Use energy-efficient light bulbs, and watch your power consumption.
7) Try to save paper, and don’t be wasteful!
8) Use reusable bags when shopping.
9) Don’t waste food, and reduce food waste.
10) Spread the word! Getting your friends and family to adopt more environment-friendly habits will help spread more positive change.
Return to package.